Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you.
The 098 Micro size fits all small phones with screen sizes upto 3.5"
AQUAPAC Micro Whanganui Case - Fits Screen Sizes upto 3.5
Colour: Cool grey with Acid green lanyard
Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.
Waterproof Rating: IPX8. Click here for details.
Weight Case: 0.8oz / 24g
Weight Lanyard:0.2oz / 7g
- Everything works normally through the case including the camera and the capacitive touchscreen*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Most of our cases float - but NOT this iPhone case. You may be able to make it float by sliding some foam in behind the phone.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Stickiness Warning!: iPhones can be quite sticky. Please watch the third video (see right) which shows how to get a phone in or out of the case without it getting stuck!
- Sharp Edges Warning!: The iPhone 4 has rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case.
- Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater. With an iPhone 4 this isn't a problem because you can use the Home button to take photos. With earlier iPhones you may find it difficult to take photos underwater (to take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline).